|PLANTILLA ITEM No.||PHCC-ATY3-11-2016|
|OFFICE/DIVISION||Merger and Acquisition Office – Notification Division|
|ANNUAL BASIC SALARY||780,120|
|EDUCATION||Bachelor of Laws|
|EXPERIENCE||1 year of relevant experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative/corporate/legal/judicial or quasi-judicial proceedings, and other related disciplines|
|TRAINING||4 hours training in one or a combination of the following: MCLE, CPD, administrative/corporate/legal or other relevant training|
|ELIGIBILITY||RA 1080 (Bar)|
|DATE RE-POSTED||11 May 2022|
|DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS||21 May 2022|
- Applicant must meet the citizenship requirement provided in Civil Service Commission Memorandum Circulars No. 23, s. 2016 and 8, s. 2017.
- The PCC adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its recruitment, selection, and placement.
Address your application letter to:
The Executive Director
Philippine Competition Commission
25/F Vertis North Corporate Center 1, North Avenue, Quezon City 1105
Attach the following documents:
- Letter of Application
- Latest Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Form (can be downloaded through www.csc.gov.ph)
- Certificate of Employment with detailed duties and responsibilities/Duly signed Position Description Form (for gov’t employees)
- Performance Rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Updated Service Record
- Transcript of Records/Diploma
- Copy of Certificate of Eligibility/Board Rating
- Copies of Certificates of Training/Seminars Attended
Email your application and the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject of email is: Application for (position title) Item No. (item numbers) under (Office).
*Applications with incomplete documents will not be processed.